Thank you for taking an interest in our firm. Bennett Oakley Solicitors has offices in the thriving Mid-Sussex town of Burgess Hill, the booming seaside town of Brighton and the bustling village of Hassocks. Our dedicated lawyers can offer you over 200 years’ combined experience in both private client and commercial law matters.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Wills & estates
- Private Client
We strive to provide our clients with a unique blend of high street friendliness and corporate professionalism. Our highly experienced team will provide your family and/or business with sound, practical legal advice which will equip you to make the best decisions regarding your matter. We treat every client as an individual and ensure that the solutions we offer address your particular situation and needs.
Aspects of our practice that set us apart from other law firms include:
- Almost all our services are provided on a fixed fee basis. There are no hidden costs, you will know the exact fee before we proceed with your matter. This gives you the ability to budget and manage your cash-flow effectively.
- All of our staff are highly experienced in their particular areas of practice, giving you the confidence that the advice you receive is backed up by many years’ experience and knowledge.
- Our lawyers will come to your home to advise you if you are unable to make it into our office.
- Your lawyer will keep you up to date on all aspects regarding your matter and ensure that you fully understand everything pertaining to your situation by advising on complex matters in plain, simple language.
- We are open continuously from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm to ensure we are available all day to address our client’s needs and can normally see you outside these hours by appointment.
- We provide all our clients with a direct line and email address for the lawyer dealing with their matter so they are able to get in touch with them if they need to.
We would welcome the chance to talk about your personal needs and professional ambitions. Our approachable, friendly team look forward to working with you and developing a long-term relationship with your family and/or business.
To get in touch simply fill out our contact form or email us. Someone will come back to you within 24 hours. If you would prefer to start a conversation straight away, phone us on 01444 235 232. We would be delighted to talk to you.