We are committed to ensuring that our website meets high standards of accessibility and usability.
- Text Resizing
- Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C Standards
- Reporting problems
If you have a general problem with the size of text on websites (ours and others) there are typically three ways of increasing the size:
- Change Operating System Preferences
- You can change settings within Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems to increase the size of text used - this makes all text on your computer larger (not just websites)
- Change Browser Preferences
- You can change settings within your browser to increase the default size of "normal" text - this has the effect of enlarging the text on all the websites that you visit (provided those websites have been built in an accessible way)
- You can increase the level of browser zoom at any time to enlarge any web-page - the effect is to zoom-in to the page just like enlarging an image. All browsers support this feature, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
Web Accessibility Initiative
This website has been built in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0) established by the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C). Although the guidelines aim to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities there are wider benefits to adopting the guidelines as they make sites more user friendly for all.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML5 and CSS. The use of standards compliant HTML/CSS code means this site should display correctly in current browsers and any future browsers and on any device or platform.
All pages are responsive, which means that they will work on any device - from Smartphones through to Desktop Computers.
All pages are checked in accordance with Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) guidelines and adhere/comply to these guidelines as far as possible.
If you are experiencing difficulties in using this website, please contact the developers, 5and3 Ltd or email firstname.lastname@example.org