There is a well known saying that “a person’s home is their castle” and it is an unfortunate reality that sometimes our castles need defending.
Property disputes are difficult and stressful, especially if the person or people you are having a dispute with are your tenants, or worse, your next door neighbours. Our lawyers will advise and assist you with any dispute you may have regarding your property in a sensitive manner and aim to resolve the dispute in a manner that causes the least amount of ill-feeling possible.
What Constitutes A Property Dispute
Disputes over property can take many forms including:
Common disputes between neighbours include:
- Gaining access to a neighbours land in order to carry out repairs related to your property
- The responsibility and repairs of any shared amenities
- The maintenance and repairing of fences and boundaries
- Issues concerning trees and hedges
- Excessive noise
Landlord and Tenant Disputes
These can include:
- Damage to the property
- Complaints about noise and disruption from the tenants neighbours
- Rent reviews
- Breach of covenants
- Disputes over deposits
Building and Professional Services Disputes
- Incomplete or faulty building work by contractors or sub-contractors
- Planning permission disputes
- Negligent work by service professionals working on the property such as plumbers, decorators, electricians etc
- Negligent professional advice from surveyors, architects, real-estate agents etc
Why Choose Us To Assist You With Your Property Dispute?
Our lawyers can help you resolve your property disputes in a timely, cost-effective manner. We operate on a fixed-fee basis so you will know exactly how much our legal service will cost before we proceed with your matter. You can be assured of quality, thoughtful advice and service during what can be a stressful and trying event.
If you wish to make an appointment to see one of our solicitors please phone our office on 01444 235 232. Or you can fill in this contact form and we will be in touch within 24 hours.