We have a dedicated team of solicitors who can provide you with business advice you can rely on.
We strive to become long-term partners to our commercial and company law clients, and we can be there to assist you throughout the life-cycle of your venture. Whether you are an established company, start-up, or not-for-profit organisation, we provide efficient, cost-effective legal results backed by nearly 60 years’ of experience in the Mid-Sussex region.
All our commercial clients have direct access via phone or email to their solicitor and handle all aspects of business law including intellectual property advice.
We are one of the few firms in the area that specialise in corporate insolvency and restructuring and can help with any of the following:
- Business Advice
- Company formations
- Company filings
- Partnership Agreements and LLP’s
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety advice
- Regulatory requirements
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Shareholder Agreements
- Issuing and transfer of shares
- Insolvency advice
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial Contract negotiating and drafting
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Joint Venture agreements
- e-Commerce services
- Intellectual Property advice
- Confidentiality & Non-disclosure Agreements
- Manufacturing and Supply of Goods agreements
- Agreements for Provision of Services
- Commercial Disputes and Litigation
- Debt recovery
If you would like to find out more about a commercial or company law topic, please navigate via the links on the left-hand side of this page. Alternatively you can phone our office on 01444 235 232 to organise an appointment.
We look forward to finding out more about your business.