As at January 2021, we currently have the following specific vacancies.
Bennett Oakley are looking to hire an experienced paralegal on a permanent contract based in West Sussex with great potential for progression.
The Role - The successful candidate(s) work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Support to the Fee Earners and trainees within the allocated department(s) at Bennett Oakley.
- Dealing with day-to-day legal transactional duties.
- Various administrative duties as and when required
The Requirements - The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 6+ months Paralegal exposure in the one of the following areas;
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Family Law
- Private Client
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
Please contact Samuel Cash via email email@example.com or phone 01444 801131
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER
We are pleased to announce a vacancy in our commercial property department.
This department has recently opened an office in Brighton and is soon to have an office in London. We therefore have a need for a lawyer who wants to base themselves in either Burgess Hill or Brighton to help out with a varied case load. Any PQE considered.
If you are interested please e-mail or call our Chairman Simon Elliott whose details are firstname.lastname@example.org and 01444 460133 (no agencies).
CONSULTANTS We are actively looking for experienced lawyers to join us on a consultancy basis:
You might be a sole practitioner fed up with the bureaucracy of running a law firm or perhaps an employee experienced in your field but wanting the flexibility that this type of role provides. The role will allow you to concentrate on fee-earning whilst we deal with your back office requirements.
Interested parties should send their cv to email@example.com or call Simon Elliott on 01444 460133 (no agencies).
Bennett Oakley Solicitors offers a friendly, informal working environment. We are always looking for high-quality staff to join our busy practice. Please feel free to contact Simon Elliott if you would like to join us. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our staff are highly experienced and client-focused and as we are a general practice, the scope of our work is both broad and varied.
Our Culture and Values
We believe in working hard and to a high standard to ensure our clients receive outstanding service and where possible exceed their expectations. We also strive to maintain a work/life balance and provide flexibility in working hours where appropriate. We want our firm to be an enjoyable place to work.
Who We Look For
We are a general practice, high-street firm so our ideal candidate is someone who possesses the following qualities:
- We place a big emphasis on being able to work in a team
- Experience and a sound knowledge in their chosen practice area
- The ability to communicate and work with different personality types
- Accurate and efficient to be able to maximise work in a fixed fee environment
- Client-focused, with an ability to empathise
- Good commercial understanding
- A friendly, approachable and informal manner which makes other feel at ease
If you feel that you embody the qualities listed above then we want to hear from you. Please email your details to email@example.com.