As at August 2019, we currently have the following vacancies:
CONVEYANCER FOR OUR NEW BRIGHTON OFFICE We are opening a new branch office in Brighton and are looking for a conveyancer to help grow our presence in Brighton. The role will suit an ambitious lawyer with contacts in the Brighton market who wants to take their career to the next level. You will be working from our new modern offices in the centre ot Brighton.
Interested parties should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org our call Simon Elliott on 01444 460133
Bennett Oakley Solicitors offers a friendly, informal working environment. We are always looking for high-quality staff to join our busy practice. All of our staff are highly experienced and client-focused and as we are a general practice, the scope of our work is both broad and varied.
Our Culture and Values
We believe in working hard and to a high standard to ensure our clients receive outstanding service and where possible exceed their expectations. We also strive to maintain a work/life balance and provide flexibility in working hours where appropriate. We want our firm to be an enjoyable place to work.
Who We Look For
We are a general practice, high-street firm so our ideal candidate is someone who possesses the following qualities:
- We place a big emphasis on being able to work in a team
- Experience and a sound knowledge in their chosen practice area
- The ability to communicate and work with different personality types
- Accurate and efficient to be able to maximise work in a fixed fee environment
- Client-focused, with an ability to empathise
- Good commercial understanding
- A friendly, approachable and informal manner which makes other feel at ease
If you feel that you embody the qualities listed above then we want to hear from you. Please email your details to email@example.com.