As at June 2021, we currently have the following specific vacancies.
Bennett Oakley are looking to hire an experienced fee earner on a permanent contract based in West Sussex with great potential for progression.
The Role - The successful candidate(s) work will include (but will not be limited to):
Handling a case load of Divorce, Finance and Children matters.
The Requirements - The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 3-5+ Years PQE exposure within Family Law.
- Self sufficient.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- A sound knowledge of family law practice and procedure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Please contact Samuel Cash via email email@example.com or phone 01444 801131
CONSULTANTS We are actively looking for experienced lawyers to join us on a consultancy basis:
You might be a sole practitioner fed up with the bureaucracy of running a law firm or perhaps an employee experienced in your field but wanting the flexibility that this type of role provides. The role will allow you to concentrate on fee-earning whilst we deal with your back office requirements.
Interested parties should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon Elliott on 01444 460133 (no agencies).
Bennett Oakley Solicitors offers a friendly, informal working environment. We are always looking for high-quality staff to join our busy practice. Please feel free to contact Simon Elliott if you would like to join us. email@example.com.
All of our staff are highly experienced and client-focused and as we are a general practice, the scope of our work is both broad and varied.
Our Culture and Values
We believe in working hard and to a high standard to ensure our clients receive outstanding service and where possible exceed their expectations. We also strive to maintain a work/life balance and provide flexibility in working hours where appropriate. We want our firm to be an enjoyable place to work.
Who We Look For
We are a general practice, high-street firm so our ideal candidate is someone who possesses the following qualities:
- We place a big emphasis on being able to work in a team
- Experience and a sound knowledge in their chosen practice area
- The ability to communicate and work with different personality types
- Accurate and efficient to be able to maximise work in a fixed fee environment
- Client-focused, with an ability to empathise
- Good commercial understanding
- A friendly, approachable and informal manner which makes other feel at ease
If you feel that you embody the qualities listed above then we want to hear from you. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.