Your browser is outdated and won't display this website correctly.

Services for Agricultural and Rural Property Law

We can administer and advise on all aspects of agricultural and rural property law from wayleave agreements, rural tenancies through to development opportunities.


Woodlands for a large area of real-estate in the United Kingdom. They are governed by some strict legislation and we can advise you on all aspects of Woodland law.

Farms, Rural Business and Property

We advise and administer on the purchase and the sale of rural properties. This includes farms and all forms of rural businesses.

Rural Tenancies

Bennett Oakley can advise, from the perspective of both the landlord and the tenant farmer on rural tenancies.

Wayleave Agreements

Wayleave Agreements are where utility companies are permitted to use your land. Examples are for the erection of telephone masts, running pipes underground or allowing electricity cables to cross your land. We can help you negotiate and agree terms.

Development and Option Agreements

Bennett Oakley are experience negotiators in the complex subject of Development and Option Agreements. With vast experience with rural property issues, we are here to help and advise you.

What do people say about
Bennett Oakley?

Just to say thank you for your efforts in allowing us to complete on the house in a stress-free and efficient manner.

See more impressive reviews

Let us know!
What is your legal issue?