Bennett Oakley Solicitors offers a friendly, informal working environment. We are always looking for high-quality staff to join our busy practice. All of our staff are highly experienced and client-focused and as we are a general practice, the scope of our work is both broad and varied.
We believe in working hard and to a high standard to ensure our clients receive outstanding service, however, we also strive to maintain a work/life balance and provide flexibility in working hours when appropriate.
Who We Look For
We are a general practice, high-street firm so our ideal candidate is someone who possesses the following qualities:
- Experience and a sound knowledge in their chosen practice area
- The ability to communicate and work with different personality types
- Accurate and efficient to be able to maximise work in a fixed fee environment
- Client-focused, with an ability to empathise
- Good commercial understanding
- A friendly, approachable and informal manner which makes other feel at ease
If you feel that you embody the qualities listed above then we want to hear from you. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Dynamic Property Lawyers wanted for our Crawley office.
- Consultants required for our Family Law and Litigation departments.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.